Hmmm… I don’t know. We loved The Hangover and it was truly one of the best comedies ever. Also, we’ll be first in line for the sequel. We’re also pretty confident it will be funny. That said, watch The Hangover 2 trailer below, and I gotta be honest… it seems like the exact same movie. Its looks funny, but I’m going to have to place the Hangover 2 on notice. You can’t just replace a tiger with a monkey, and a baby with an old Thai man. I’m sure it will be great… but I’m officially worried.
Check out Zangief Kid (a.k.a “Little Zangief”) who was being picked on by a smaller kid. The taller sixteen year old boy Casey Heynes, who in turn retaliates by a serious smackdown. Casey has been nicknamed Zangief by the Internet referring to the pro-wrestler character Zangief from the popular video game series Street Fighter. Its a combination of his size, red shirt and of course his take down that looks somewhat like Zangief’s Spinning Piledriver. This all went down in Australia… bitches are saying he should have gotten a teacher, but online he’s being looked at as a hero. Check it out, he’s pretty badass.
Washington D.C. – In a press conference attended by 103 major news media officials, including members of the White House Press Corps, the Associated Press and ESPN, when pressed into questioning about the current crisis in Japan President Obama immediately replied “I got Marquette going to the Final Four. Yeah, I like Marquette really coming on like a Tsunami from the East.” The nation’s highest ranking basketball fan followed up with presenting his Presidential Bracket.
The President continued, “I like that Jimmy Fredette kid at BYU, so got them coming out of the Southeast. Duke is a real power house, I like them coming out of the West. Oh, and Kansas, they are a real natural disaster, am I right? They are like a tidal wave of epic destruction… on the court. Wait, so what was your question?”
President Obama later named Dick Vitale to his cabinet as the official United States Federal Secretary of Yelling.
Charlie Sheen is epic. Charlie Sheen has porn star goddesses living with him. Unless you are living under a rock, you’ve seen the warlock that is Charlie Sheen on fire recently, appearing everywhere, spewing venom and craziness in the wake of his show number 1 rated show, Two and a Half Men, being taken off the air. I’ve never seen Two and a Half Men, but it is now my favorite show. It appears that Charlie Sheen finally has the power to beat up Chuck Norris and Mr. T at the same time. The guy has become a human quote machine, so enjoy his 25 best quotes… so far. We are sure there are more to come so feel free to add any we missed.
25. “I have a disease? Bullshit. I cured it with my brain.”
24. “Winning, anyone? Rhymes with winning. Anyone? Yeah, that would be us. Sorry, man, didn’t make the rules. Oops!”
23. “I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total bitchin’ rock star from Mars.”
22. “You can’t process me with a normal brain.”
21. “If you borrowed my brain for five seconds, you’d be like, ‘Dude! Can’t handle it, unplug this bastard!’ “It fires in a way that’s maybe not from, uh… this terrestrial realm.”
20. “I was banging seven-gram rocks, because that’s how I roll. I have one speed, I have one gear: Go.”
18. “Wow. What does that mean? I’m bi-WINNING.”
17. “I am battle-tested bayonets, bro.”
16. “C’mon bro, I won best picture at 20. I wasn’t even trying. I wasn’t even warm.”
15. “Look what I’m dealing with, man, I’m dealing with fools and trolls.”
14. “It’s just strafing runs in my underwear before my first cup of coffee, because I don’t have time for these clowns.”
13. “You have the right to kill me, but you do not have the right to judge me. Boom. That’s the whole movie. That’s life.”
12. “I’m sorry man, I got magic and I’ve got poetry in my fingertips, you know, most of the time, and this includes naps.”
11. “I’m an F-18, bro.”
9. “I’m so tired of pretending my life isn’t perfect and bitching and just winning every second and I’m not perfect and bitchin’.”
8. “The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them look like droopy-eyed armless children.”
7. “The only thing I’m addicted to right now is winning.”
6. “I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words — imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists.”
5. “[CBS] picked a fight with a warlock.”
4. “If you’re a part of my family, I will love you violently.”
2. “I will not believe that if I do something then I have to follow a certain path because it was written for normal people. People who aren’t special. People who don’t have tiger blood and Adonis DNA.”
and of course the easy pick for number 1…
Mel Gibson, who made anti-Semitic remarks to an officer after a DUI arrest in 2006, is currently under investigation by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department on possible domestic violence charges involving ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. This past summer tapes of derogatory and profanity-laced tirades, allegedly by Gibson against Grigorieva, were leaked online. Gotta admit that Gibson probably got played by the ex. Still, that doesn’t stop him from being a racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, sexist douchebag. For these reasons, the guy who made the movie about Jesus is Buzz Pirates Douche of the Year.
Winona Ryder talks about a run in with Mel Gibson in the January issue of GQ.
After it came up that Ryder is Jewish, Gibson “said something about ‘oven dodgers,’ but I didn’t get it,” Ryder says.
“It was just this weird, weird moment,” she continues. “I was like, ‘He’s anti-Semitic and he’s homophobic.’ No one believed me!”
Oven dodgers! For this reason and plenty more, Mel Gibson, you are Buzz Pirates Douche of the Year. Total Doucher, Fuck You Mel Gibson!
The buxom Columbian beauty has become a household name because of her role on Modern Family as trophy wife Gloria Delgado Pritchett. Still, Sofia Vergara has taken what could have been a pure eye candy role and shown real talent as a comedy actress… enough where she was nominated for an Emmy. The 38 year old is a natural blond who dies her hair dark for most of her roles.
Biography – Vergara was born in Barranquilla, Atlántico, Colombia. Her mother, Margarita Vergara Dávila de Vergara, is a homemaker, and her father, Julio Enrique Vergara Robayo, produced cattle for the meat industry.
Random Fact – Her nickname given to her by her family is “Toti”
- 2002 Big Trouble Nina
- 2003 Chasing Papi Cici
- 2004 The 24th Day Isabella
- 2004 Soul Plane Blanca
- 2005 Lords of Dogtown Amelia
- 2005 Four Brothers Sofi
- 2006 Grilled Loridonna
- 2006 National Lampoon’s Pledge This Herself
- 2008 Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns Cheryl
- 2009 Madea Goes to Jail T.T. Nominated — ALMA Award for Best Actress in Film
- 2011 The Smurfs Odile
Professional athletes seem to be a religious bunch. They are always thanking God for their victories. I understand praying for safety in sports, or for the recovery of an injured player, but I never understood the idea that God roots for certain players over others. Either way, maybe God does root against Steve Johnson and the Bills… at least according to Steve Johnson. You see, Steve Johnson dropped an easy catch in the end zone in overtime against the Steelers. The Bills lost the game, and Steve Johnson is looking for answers as to why he sucks. Then he took to God’s favorite form of communication, Twitter, to let Him know of his pain. Weird, right?
Hopefully someone on ESPN’s Monday Night pre-game show will use their “C’Mon Man” on him. “Dropping the game winning touchdown then blaming God… C’mon Man!”